The Dynaco ST-70 is a spectacular amplifier which rivals much more expensive tube amplifiers of that era (1950s-1960s). It sounds as good as other brands costing as much as $1,000 to $3,000, and yet can be purchased used for only $250 to $450 US dollars.
Executive assistant daily checklist
- Music Gear M.D., LLC. Repair shop and on-site service for Hammond organs and all other vintage and modern electronic keyboard instruments, amplifiers, and accessories
- Specialties: Lone Wolf Tube Amps will repair nearly any brand of tube amplifier. I also do mods and tone adjustments to give you the best tone possible. My prices are lower than any other shop and my turnaround times are usually measured in…
The beautiful Hammond Vintage A-3 Organ and Leslie Type 3300 Rotary Speaker in a Red Walnut finish has been fully restored from The Chicago Organ C... View full details $13,165.00
- Design your amp using a structured, professional methodology Know it works by measuring performance at every point in the amplifier The Fender Bassman 5F6-A (plus Marshall's Bluesbreaker and Plexi)
Cheap Amplifier, Buy Quality Consumer Electronics Directly from China Suppliers:1PC 123*123*120mm Black Iron Transformer Cover Metal Triode Protect Box Case Enclosure Hifi Audio Vintage Tube Amplifier DIY Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! Limited Time Sale Easy Return.
- The Trading Musician. Music Store. Buy, Sell, and Trade New, Used, and Vintage Musical Instruments, Equipment, and Accessories. Professional Guitar and Tube Amplifier Repair Service.
Carver A-400X stereo amplifier The A-400X was the affordable powerhouse amp of 1996. Beneath that ugly faceplate lies brute power: 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 300 watts per channel into 4 ...
- Can improve tube radio/hi-fi/amp/TV performance via reduced interference thanks to noise interference suppression characteristics of these Class X2 Film safety capacitors. Available in the mfd sizes needed for tube electronic restorations: 0.001uF, 0.002uF, 0.005 mfd, 0.01 mfd, 0.015 mfd, 0.02 mfd, 0.05 mfd, 0.1 mfd and 0.25 mfd.
USA Tube Audio continues to serve the Entertainment Industry, Audiophiles and Music Lovers, since 1976. Charlie’s passion for true sound earned him the well deserved recognition in Time Magazine and the entertainment industry as the purveyor of custom high end, high performance audio systems.
- Tube Line Up: 6550 / 6SN7 / EF86 (no tubes are included). Please see pics for actual condition. The item “Pair of Vintage Allen Organ 75 Mono Tube Amplifiers / KT1″ is in sale since Thursday, August 15, 2019. This item is in the category “Consumer Electronics\Vintage Electronics\Vintage Audio & Video\Vintage Amplifiers & Tube Amps”.
Supplier of vacuum tubes for guitar, audio, and recording applications. We burn-in, test and match all tubes. Free Shipping on orders $105 and over.
- Tubes sometimes develop internal hum, for reasons known only to themselves. Do some tube swapping to locate the problem. Use the volume control test Severely unmatched output tubes in a push pull amplifier Push pull amplifiers get by with less power supply filtering because they're supposed to cancel this ripple in the output transformer.
Laney AOR Pro Tube 50 // Input Jack Mod; PCB Tube Amp saga : ’89 Ampeg VT-60; PCB Tube Amp saga : ’92 Vox “Vintage” AC30 Reverb; Peavey “Delta-Blues” // Low-Power @ High Dirt Mod; Teching Vintage Fender Amplifiers; RCA SA-1000 Tube Monoblocks; Re-cap Job: ’62 Vox AC30; Seasonal Amp Fix; The “Honeymoon” Twin; The Unleashed ...